Affordable Housing Program
Eligibility Requirements - Green County
- Your home must be owner occupied and located in Green County
- Home must be your primary residence
- House cannot be currently on the market or put on the market to be sold within the next 12 months
- Property cannot be in foreclosure, or going into foreclosure, within the next 12 months
- Homeowners must meet the qualifications for the primary repair or weatherization program and then can submit an application for AHP to supplement the work on their home
- The AHP loan will take the most junior position of the liens on the home
- Owners total gross household income cannot exceed 60% of the Green County Median Income - (See Income Chart Below)
|Household Size||Maximum Annual Gross Income|
How do I apply for AHP?
Contact Wyolanda Singleton at (608) 246-3737 ext. 2200 or by email for an application.